The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking onto any of the online programs offered by Win At life through the Win At Life Academy www.winatlifeacademy.com
Throughout the terms and conditions the WALA stands for Win At Life Academy. Win At Life reserves the right to review and update these periodically.
- Registration with the WALA (creating an account)
When booking onto any of the WALA programs we require you to register to create an account and provide us with certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form
- Maintain and promptly update the data we hold by logging into your account and updating via ‘My account’
- Purchasing a Program
- When you purchase a WALA online course, your submission represents an offer to Win At Life to book you onto the program you selected.
- On completion of your purchase you will be sent an email confirming that you have been booked together with information on starting your program.
- Prices, discounts and sales taxes/VAT
Pricing will never be increased for clients progressing through the course of the program, but Win At Life reserves the right to change prices listed without notice.
- Fees must be paid at the point of booking using either Paypal or Stripe secure online payment processes. If you have an applicable discount code this must be entered at the time of booking, as the discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Sales taxes (VAT, TVA etc.) are charged at the applicable rate depending on the product and/or customer.
- We do not accept payment, by instalments.
- Prevailing terms and conditions
All services provided by Win At Life are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Programs
- After payment you will be given access to the purchased program, you will be access until you have completed all program units. By using the WALA you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use the site.
- Whilst we make every effort to keep changes to the site to a minimum, we reserve the right to make any amendments to the terms and conditions at any time to reflect changes affecting our business, including but not limited to, changes in technology, payment methods and legal and regulatory requirements. By continuing to use the WALA site you agree to accept any changes made to the terms and conditions.
- Ownership and intellectual property rights
All materials provided via this site or on this site are owned by Win At Life. All intellectual property rights in all materials available from WALA, including the design, graphics and text of all printed materials and the audio and videos of the WALA, are owned by Win At Life. Images have been supplied by Shutterstock, Pixabay and Lynn Shaw. When you are given access to the any of the programs, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to use the WALA/Win At Life materials. No WALA content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without Win At Life’s prior permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of Win At Life’s intellectual property rights.
Win At life does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, the WALA Programs including course materials. .
Win At life does not warrant that the provision of any content online will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that such content is secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.